More than likely, when you're done riding your dirt bike the first thing you do is reach for your phone. That's just how it is these days, we live on our phone and rely on our phone to the point that they are an extension of our personal self. Meaning, our phones are a very important part of our life just like a dirt bike. So if you are in the market for a super cool and unique new case for your iPhone look no further than one of these handmade hardwood beauties from Grovemade. Each case is hand crafted from either solid walnut or maple and has been designed to add minimal bulk to your phone while providing ample protection and loads of style. These cases are available for iPhone 5/5S and 6/6 Plus models and Grovemade also makes bumper-only and folding leather style versions.
- Designed, manufactured, and hand-finished by Grovemade in Portland, OR.
- Actuated wood power and volume buttons
- Hand sanded and finished with vegetable-based oil
- Backplate adheres directly to your phone with a single-use adhesive
- Made in The USA
- Oregon Claro Walnut or Eastern Hardrock Maple
- Single-use 3M Adhesive
- Charger Port: 0.42" x 0.22"
- i5/i6 Camera Hole: 0.72" x 0.33"
- i6 Plus Camera Hole: 0.8" x 0.33"
- iPhone 6 Headphone Port: 0.35" x 0.24"
- iPhone 5 Headphone Port Diameter: 0.25"
- iPhone 5/5S - $79.95
- iPhone 6/6 Plus - $99.95
To order: http://grovemade.com/collections/iphone