Devoted to help riders win championships, Team AC Racing is proud to welcome Tyler Vore, Marty Michels, Lucas Grounds, Logan Grounds, Tyler Meadors, and Briar Meadors. We select some of the best athletes to represent Team AC and are looking forward to showcase their talents in the upcoming 2016 racing season. A superior group of sponsors (more to come) help make this team possible.
- Tyler Vore #101; A Class; National Enduro Series (NEPG), Kenda Full Gas Sprint Enduro Series
- Marty Michels #439; A/Pro Class; Indiana IXCR events along with other national events throughout the season
- Lucas Grounds #912; 85cc Class; 2014 GNCC National Champion 65 (7-9) Class; Former Factory Cobra supported rider. GNCC National Events and CrossRoads Racing Series
- Logan Grounds #52; Former GNCC 50cc Class Champion; Competing at all 13 rounds of the GNCC National Series and CrossRoads Racing Series. He is currently a Factory Cobra supported rider.
- Briar #4 & Tyler #5 Meadors; Indiana local events such as CrossRoads Racing Series, MAXC, IXCR and select GNCC National Races.